ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 certification is an international standard certifi- cation for quality management issued by the International Orga- nization for Standardization (ISO). This standard is considered as a standard to help businesses implement a quality management system to help improve work efficiency and optimize profits by satisfying the needs of customers, improving competitiveness. competition of enterprises in the market, promoting sustainable development.
Enhance management power:
Helping businesses manage quality issues in the most com- prehensive way.
Meet legal requirements for quality management.
Enhance brand value and product value:
Optimize quality control process, improve product quality.
TQC’s ISO 9001:2015 certification has international value, helping to increase the prestige and competitiveness of brands and products in domestic and foreign markets.
Meet the needs of customers and fastidious partners, expand output for products, increase revenue, increase source of partners…
Standard working system will optimize costs incurred at un- necessary stages.
Save cost of handling errors, scraps and failures.
Stable and sustainable operation, long-term development.
Envionemtntal management system meets ISO 14001:2015 standard
ISO 14001:2015 is a set of standards for environmental manage- ment issued by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to help organizations/enterprises reduce their damaging impact on the environment and regularly improve their results. environmental performance. The ISO 14001:2015 series of stan- dards includes standards related to aspects of environmental man- agement such as environmental management systems, product life cycle assessment, eco-labelling, determination and inventory of greenhouse gases…
Help organizations/enterprises to identify and manage envi- ronmental issues in a comprehensive way.
Proactively control to ensure that the requirements of envi- ronmental laws are met.
Prevention of risks and losses from environmental incidents.
Enhance the image of the organization/business to consum- ers and the community.
Gain a competitive edge as more and more companies and corporations require or prioritize suppliers to apply environmental management systems according to ISO 14001:2015.
Gain a competitive edge as more and more companies and corporations require or prioritize suppliers to apply environmental management systems according to ISO 14000.
FSC-COC . CERTIFICATE
FSC is an abbreviation of English letters (Forest Stewardship Council) – an international, non-governmental organiza- tion established in 1993. The FSC organization sets out measures to control forest management in the world, which are suitable for the environment, at the same time beneficial to society and achieve economic efficiency.nguyên tắc:
This FSC-CoC certification is used by organizations, units, and businesses that adhere to 10 principles:
– Principle 1: Comply with the law and principles of the FSC organization;
– Principle 2: Land use rights and responsibilities;
– Principle 3: The rights of indigenous peoples;
– Principle 4: Community relations and the rights of forest citizens;
– Principle 5: Benefits from forests;
– Principle 6: Environmental impact;
– Principle 7: Land use and management plan;
– Principle 8: Monitoring and evaluation;
– Principle 9: Maintain forests of high conservation value;
– Principle 10: Planted forests.
S-DRAGON STANDARD SYSTEM
– Meet the requirements of the Company’s customers;
– Reasonable and effective enterprise management system;
– Improve productivity;
– Expanding domestic and international markets;
– Increase revenue, profit and reduce costs;
– Enhance company image, improve confidence in defining management system goals;
– Improve corporate policies, enhance competitiveness;
– Internationalization of the management system in response to environmental changes;
– Through defect prevention, waste elimination and continuous improvement of factors to satisfy customers’ requirements.
ISO 14001:2015 Quality Management System
– Comply with the law;
– Show concern of the business to the environment;
– Saving input materials;
– Increase competitive advantage;
– The ability to approach new customers, partners and markets;
– Improve reputation and customer satisfaction;
– Improve the relationship between enterprises and regulatory agencies;
– Conform to international standards…
In order to ensure fire prevention and fighting, the investor (investor) of the work needs to design and install a fire protection system suitable to the characteristics of the project to be able to overcome different fires. Understanding and building an effective fire protection system is extremely important.
We will have a fire protection system and some basic fire protection solutions for buildings, providing employees with a preliminary understanding of fire protection to promptly handle situations as well as use fire protection equipment.